Last Updated on
- 1 The Secret Of GARLIC BENEFITS FOR HEALTH- (Body, Skin, Hair, Nails)
- 2 Garlic Benefits for Health
- 3 Garlic is used for various diseases:
- 4 Learn how garlic is produced
- 5 Garlic Benefits for Health – (skin)
- 6 DIY Garlic Recipe:
- 7 Garlic Benefits for Health – (Nails)
- 8 Caution Before Use!
- 9 Related Posts
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
The Secret Of GARLIC BENEFITS FOR HEALTH- (Body, Skin, Hair, Nails)
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a bulbous perennial plant which relates to onions, chives, leeks, and shallots. Bulbs grow underground with a long green shooting. This bulb is made up of small squares called cloves.
Plants are hearty, insect and disease resistant. Two subspecies are hard neck and soft neck.
The hard neck garlic is grown in a cooler climate, soft neck in a hot climate.
Garlic is grown all over the world, in which China is the largest producer.
Garlic has been used to make culinary dishes and has been medicinal for centuries.
It is rich in compounds: allicin, sulfur, zinc, and calcium. It has a rich mineral source of selenium.
Garlic is a common taste in food. High organosulfur compounds in raw garlic are responsible for its strong, sharp, odor.
Some scientists recommend using it as food additives, this can prevent food poisoning.
Fresh garlic can kill bacteria: E-Coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and salmonella enteritis.
How do you prepare it for cooking uses, whether it can benefit you or not, maximum, health benefits
Use it immediately after crushing it to get full Garlic Benefits for Health
Crushed garlic releases an enzyme, alliinase, which creates colorless fluid, allicin. allicin is a health benefit, organosulfur, compound.
allicin production increases with finely chopped and crushed forms.
Raw garlic is often cooked before eating. Research indicates that the heat of cooking disables the alliinase, which reduces the Garlic Benefits for Health.
Some researches claim to completely destroy garlic, destroys allicin. “The Journal of Nutrition”, published in 2001, 60 seconds of microwave use second and 45 minutes of given oven heat indicates the anti-carcinogenic activity of garlic.
It allows crushing and microwave 10 minutes before 60 seconds of heat, preserving some anti-carcinogenic activity. The crushing of garlic takes time for the alliinase before it becomes inactive.
Garlic Benefits for Health
- Reduce blood pressure
- Protect the heart
- Moderate LDL cholesterol
- Reduce blood sugar
- Lower risk of cancer
- Iron metabolism Improve
- Increase stimulation
- Prevent weight
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce atherosclerosis
Garlic is used for various diseases:
- Common cold
- A cough
- A headache
- Sinus congestion
- Stomach aches
- Fatigue and more
Learn how garlic is produced
Store garlic as per the package
- Keep fresh garlic away from light and moisture.
- Available in the form of garlic cloves, capsules, tablets and an oil.
- It is found in smell or odorless products.
- Odorless products are made by aged garlic, which is usually less effective.
- Garlic is usually safe for most people after being taken verbally.
- Know the proper dose and do not exceed it.
- Use it according to your health care provider or pharmacist as directed on the package.
Garlic Benefits for Health – (skin)
- Garlic contains large amounts of allicin with anti-fungal, anti-aging, antioxidant and skin smoothing benefits.
- Allicin enhances the level of antioxidants,
- Competes against the free radicals that damage the skin.
- Prevent premature aging skin. Combine fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce free radicals.
- Persistence improves the overall appearance of the tension and skin.
- Allicin and sulfur content in garlic increases the elasticity of the skin.
Sulfur content increases blood flow, which gives the skin a natural glow.
The occasional use of garlic oil or gel cures fungal infections: ringworm, jock itching, and athlete’s feet.
Some people use it to treat warts and corns, but its effectiveness is uncertain. Stop ticking.
Prevent the presence of stretch marks.
Get relief from blackheads, reduces pore size, prevent acne.
careful! Do not apply garlic oil / thick layer of gel on the skin.
Overexposure to garlic can worsen skin, burns, and blisters.
If garlic is allergic, do not use it.
Garlic Benefits for Health – (Hair)
- In the garlic, the allicin increases blood circulation to the scalp.
- Reduce hair fall and stimulate new hair growth.
- Strengthen the hair roots, remove the scalp from the toxic substances and increase the hair’s appearance.
- Get rid of dandruff and stop the incident again.
DIY Garlic Recipe:
Add a clove of garlic to your shampoo or conditioner once a month. careful!
Excessive use of garlic in shampoo/conditioner can lead to dryness of hair/scalp.
Add small amounts of honey to combat the smell of garlic.
Honey is also a natural hair conditioner.
Garlic Benefits for Health – (Nails)
- Get rid of yellowness.
- Prevent cuticle infections.
- Get rid of dull or brittle nails.
DIY Garlic Recipe:
Some drops in cuticle cream/lotions mix garlic oil.
Caution Before Use!
Garlic is not recommended in all cases. Consider safety tips and caution before use.
Garlic has not been fully assessed by the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for safety, purity or effectiveness.
All possible risks of garlic may not be known.
The FDA describes garlic/garlic oil as “GRAS” substances, which is generally considered safe for public use.
Do not give garlic supplements to children. First, consult a doctor.
Consult your health care provider before using, especially if you have plant allergy.
Do not take garlic supplements while pregnant or breastfeeding, because its effects on unborn or nursing babies are unknown.
Raw garlic can have side effects: Breathlessness, mouth or abdominal irritation, heartburn, gas, nausea, vomiting, odor, and diarrhea.
Can increase or increase the risk of bleeding.
It can affect blood clotting, viscosity, and blood sugar levels.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking garlic, if you have bleeding or blood clotting disorder or diabetes.
Consult your health care provider if blood is thin or on other medicines.