Summer Fruit in Season | Dehydration of Fruit and Vegetables
Top 6 Summer Fruits in Season Which Protect you Against Heat Stroke and Dehydration
Fruit juice has tremendous Health Benefits because it is absolutely natural and contains abundant vitamins, including multi-mineral carbohydrate, antioxidants, and fibers, which provide rapid energy to the body, as well as detoxify and Make your digestion system strong.
And besides, after taking fruit juice, it gets digested very easily and most feel the freshness. Prevent from dehydration and heat stroke with these nutrient-packed summer seasons fruits, with the intake of summer seasonal healthy fruits, the descriptions of some nutritional fruits are given below.
1. Tomatoes: Summer Fruit in Season
|Summer Fruit in Season | Dehydration Fruit and Vegetables|
They also contain beneficial antioxidant like Lycopene is another carotene’s that has numerous health benefits and work as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemotherapeutic effects. which also prevent chronic diseases.
2. Watermelon: Summer Fruit in Season
3. Cucumbers: Summer Fruit in Season
Keep cool and fresh just like a cucumber and include these green vegetables into your summer diet plans. Health benefits of cucumbers are numerous. The skins and seeds of cucumbers are rich in nutrients, so consuming the whole fruit is beneficial.
Cucumbers contain a phytochemical called lignin, lignin is highly effective in the treatment of cancer.
4. Lemons: Summer Fruit in Season
Lemons are highly famous due to its pungent aromatic flavors which feels us fresh and clean.
- Lemons are good for weight control, helpful in digestion also prevent kidney stones, improves skin quality.
- Lemon oil is used in aromatherapy Contribute to relaxation, Lemon oil aroma does not interfere with the human immunological system but may contribute to relaxation.
- Lemon is considered to be one of the healthiest foods on Earth.
- Definitely, lemon is an ingredient which you have to intake on daily basis. It is not just that lemon improves the taste of our food it also promotes our health.
- Lemons are one of the best sources of vitamin C. An average lemon contains 75% of daily requirements for vitamin C.
- If you mix lemon juice with lukewarm water and honey, it is very beneficial in throat infection, lemon is a natural antiseptic and it reduces the irritation in your throat caused by bacteria or virus.
- Lemons are helpful in weight loss.
- Studies show that lemon juice can help with maintaining your ideal weight.
- Lemon juice contains a type of soluble pectin fibers that have been responding to an important role in burning extra body fat.
- Lemon water work as a natural fat burning agent.
- Also, lemon is a good oxidizing agent.
Kindly see the online video on lemon
5. Spinach: Dehydration Fruit and Vegetables
Spinach contains niacin and zinc, protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamine, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese. In another word, it’s a powerhouse of nutrients
Studies also have shown that spinach helps to maintain your brain functions, memory, and mental health.
6. Zucchini: Summer Fruit in Season
Zucchini has a very high water percentage, low in carbohydrates and sugars, but high amounts of essential minerals like potassium, manganese and various vitamins like vitamin C and vitamin A.
To add more filling volume to your meals with little extra calories, you can use zucchini in a variety of different cuisines and healthy raw snack in your diet plan.
In the zucchini contains a fiber called pectin, which is a type of beneficial polysaccharides that is associated with the health of the cardiovascular system and have the ability to reduce cholesterol in a natural way.
I hope you will find here some useful information related to
Summer Fruit in Season | Dehydration Fruit and Vegetables
This post was last modified on December 27, 2018 8:31 am